Our goal and vision is to continue expanding our services to the energy industry and to reach more domestic and international markets through quality relationships with our customers, vendors, and representatives. Continued customer satisfaction, environmental stewardship, teamwork, progressive leadership, dedication, and respect will convey this mission.
- 1999 – NiGen is formed is Houston Texas
- 2000 – NiGen opens new facility and increases rental fleet to meet the demand of our pipeline service group
- 2006 – NiGen expands operation to include inline inspection services
- 2006 – NiGen opens up an ASME code fabrication facility with our Ustamp and Rstamp
- 2007 – NiGen expands to a new facility to accommodate our continued growth and demand of our products and services
- 2009 – NiGen expands our nitrogen services, offering with newly available high-recovery, high flow-membrane modules
Call today at 713-956-8022 in Houston, Texas, to discuss your pipeline services with an experienced engineer.